Our main venue, a black box theater, can hold up to 75 seats, but can be easily rearranged to increase capacity for more intimate shows or events.
• Lighting/Set design recommendations available
• Online ticketing and Will Call available
• Stage managers and technician for hire
• Equipment instruction
• Full café & bar
• Lighting Console: ETC SmartFade 1248 DMX (48 channel, fully programmable stack)
• ETC SmartPack Dimmers, 1000W each
• Smartfade® Lightboard
• 6 LED Lights + Theatrical Stage Lighting Options
• Soundcraft EPM 8 (8-channel sound mixer)
• CX-23SW Crossover
• Full onstage PA system with two speakers
• 2 wireless mics
• 3 wired mics
• DI Box
• Optima Projector
• Projector Screen
• Macbook Pro
• Black box theatre: 33’x25’
• Stage area: averages about 18’x20’, depending on seating plan
• A roomy backstage green room
Venue rental rates vary based on show type, time, and special accommodations. Basic rental rates do not include crew, but can be added to your rental at a rate of $20 per hour (with a two hour minimum). Lobby and patio can be closed to the public for private parties.
• Standard Show (90 minute slot, start time: 8pm)
• Late Night Show (90+ minute slot, start time 10/10:30pm)
• Full Play
• Daytime Film & TV Shoots
• Recurring events
• Have something else? We’re game!
For rates, please contact email@example.com.
You promote your event, but we’re happy to help out how we can. For best results, give us at least 3-4 days notice before your event.
• Please use our correct name: The Lyric Hyperion Theatre & Café
• For details and ticket sales: refer people to www.LyricHyperion.com/whats-on
• Include our logo on your promotional materials.
• Send a JPG of your show image WITHOUT TEXT to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll post it on our our calendar
• Send us your Facebook event and/or ticket link so that we can share on our Facebook and Instagram
• Drop off 3 color flyers, 8.5” square or smaller, and we’ll put them up. If you make postcards we’ll put them in our postcard rack.